Please consult vehicle owner's manual for 5th wheel towing instructions.
- Wrap around jaw with locking bar for a smoother, safer and more secure ride. Patent Pending
- No locking plate required for standard pin boxes, to activate slide mechanism
- Slides utilizing rack and pinion gear technology UMS (or under bed) mounting system leaves the bed free and clear when you remove the hitch
- Up to 14” of travel to help get in and out of those tight spots
- Lower profile design
- Lighter weight for easier hitch installation and removal
- Easy access for routine maintenance
- Three mounting systems to fit your needs
- 3 vertical height adjustments to help you level truck and trailer
- 21K towing capacity
- 5 year warranty
- Made in the USA with American steel
A locking plate is required with one of the following suspension pin boxes: Demco Glide Ride, MorRyde, RotoFlex, Trailair Tri Glide, Trailair Flexair or 5th Airborne.
This hitch may allow 90 degree turns, but NOT IN EVERY CASE. Click for details.