B&W Tow and Stow Magnum Receiver Hitch Ball Mounts adjust to multiple heights and eliminate the need for multiple ball mounts. These ball mounts also stow underneath when not in use, protecting the hitch from shins, garage doors and other safety issues. Black powder-coating over a zinc phosphate base ensures ultimate durability and long lasting good looks.
TS20037B Model Features:
- 14,500 Pound GTW
- 2-5/16" and 2" Balls
- 5" Drop and 4.5" Rise
- Multiple ball sizes eliminate the need for multiple ball mounts.
- Adjustable in height for level towing.
- Two-step finish: ecoat and black powder coat, provide corrosion protection inside and out.
- Stows under the vehicle when not in use.
- Made in America with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Know Before Towing
We have rated your Tow & Stow hitch to tow 10,000 lbs (14,500 lbs if you have the 2 1/2" shank model; 21,000 lbs if you have the 3" shank model). This is called Gross Towing Weight Rating (GTWR*). The Vertical Towing Weight Rating (VTWR*) also called Tongue Weight Rating is 1,000 lbs (1,450 lbs if you have the 2 1/2" shank model; 2,100 lbs if you have the 3" shank model). Both your towing vehicle and your trailer ratings are very important. Instructions on how to find these ratings are on the next few pages of this book. All of our Tow & Stow hitches are tested for both strength and endurance according to SAE J-684, the latest standard for bumper pulled hitches.