When working on the farm or out in the wilderness sometimes you need to transport water or other non-flammable fluids in combination with the tools for the job at hand. Dee Zee Combo tanks combine the convenience of a utility chest with a liquid transfer tank- giving you the ability to securely travel with tools and fluids.
Constructed of heavy duty .125 Brite-Tread aluminum with radius curve design to eliminate key weld pressure points. Aluminum is durable light weight and eliminates the worry of rust. Our Combo Tanks are the definition of rugged.
Tanks feature 2 stability baffles and .375" drainage plug. The Utility Chest is made of .056 Brite-Tread aluminum and utilizes dampened gas shocks for smooth, controlled opening. Coated with our patented NRT™ (No Rust Technology) black powder coat for optimal ruggedness and resistance against corrosion.
We have gone one step further with this combo tank and placed a 15 gallons per minute GPI pump in its own compartment inside the toolbox. This gives you an extra layer of protection against unauthorized users.
Dee Zee Combo Tanks Feature:
- Convenient Storage Bolted onto A Transfer Tank
- Transfer Tank Constructed of .125 Brite-Tread Aluminum
- Radius Curve Eliminates Weld Pressure Points
- 2 Stability Baffles and Drain Plug
- Utility Chest Features .056 Brite-Tread Aluminum
- Lockable Stainless-Steel Paddle Handles
- NRT™ Black Powder Coat Is A Specially Designed to Increase Corrosion Protection
- Comes with a 15 GPM to be mounted on the inside of the toolbox
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty