Meet the third edition of the legendary Go Rhino RB Series of running boards: the RB30. The RB30 is the next generation of Raptor-inspired design that will make your truck, Jeep, Bronco or SUV stand out from the crowd. With its aggressive, stylish appearance, this cab-length, bolt-on side step provides maximum traction and features an open flow-through design that prevents mud, ice, and snow from accumulating. The corrosion-resistant 16-gauge steel step mounts tightly to factory mounting points along the lower rocker panel, providing plenty of clearance for off-roading, and it’s strong enough to support 300 lbs. per stepping surface for 600 lbs. per board. The RB30 Running Board is 7” wide for most its length before it tapers (compared to 5” wide for the Slim Line version). All RB Series Running Boards are available in Textured Black Powder Coat or Protective Bedliner finish, made in North America and offer a limited lifetime warranty against manufacturer and material defects, with a 5-year warranty on the finish.
- 16-gauge zinc-coated galvanized steel with durable finish for corrosion, impact and abrasion resistance
- Complete kit with bars and mounting brackets
- Heavy duty, Raptor-inspired running board design
- 7” wide for most its length before it tapers
- Optional drop down steps also available (sold separately)
- Limited Lifetime warranty on materials and construction and a 5 year warranty on the Textured Black Finish.
69600068PC RB30 Boards + 6945056 Brackets
|2018 - 2018||Jeep||Wrangler JK||4dr.|
|2007 - 2017||Jeep||Wrangler||4dr.|