- Reduces 3" receiver tube opening to 2-1/2" or 2"
- Smaller sleeve can also be used to reduce a 2-1/2" receiver to fit a 2" shank
- High-strength carbon steel construction
- Protected by a highly durable carbide powder coat finish
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
Adapting a heavy-duty 3" receiver hitch to fit your 2-1/2" and 2" accessories is fast and simple with the CURT reducer sleeve set. This set includes two sleeves: a larger unit for 3" receiver tube openings and a smaller unit for 2-1/2" receiver tube openings.
The set can be used together to allow a 3" receiver to accept a 2" shank on various accessories, such as a ball mount, bike rack or cargo carrier. The set can also be used individually. The larger unit can be used to mount accessories with a 2-1/2" shank on a 3" receiver, and the smaller to be used in a 2-1/2" receiver to accept accessories with a 2" shank.
Both reducer sleeves in the set are constructed from high-strength carbon steel and are finished in a rust-resistant carbide black powder coat finish. The weight ratings of the reducer sleeves are limited to the weight ratings of the hitch.
- FinishCARBIDE BLACK POWDER COAT
- Gross Trailer Weight (GTW)Limited to Hitch Capacity
- MaterialCarbon Steel
- Part Type*
- Product Weight7.000
- Shipping Weight7.000
- Tongue Weight (TW)Limited to Hitch Capacity
- WarrantyLimited Lifetime Warranty (One-Year Finish, One-Year Parts)