Torklift D3109 Camper Tie Downs - Rear - 03-18 Dodge/Ram 2500/3500D3109
TRUE Frame-Mounted Tie Down Features - Steel
- Dramatic improvement with vehicle handling and stability and is the safest way to haul a truck camper (Prevents vehicle sway and camper movement in all directions)
- Haul your truck camper confidently by attaching your tie downs to the strongest part of the truck: the frame
- Avoid bed and bumper damage that is common with other tie down systems
- Provides safety, security and stability while on the road
- Custom fit to specific truck makes and models to allow for the ultimate safety and confidence
- The only truck camper tie down that mounts using independent tie down points that bolt directly to the truck frame
- Fast, no-drill installations securing your truck camper to your truck
- No loss of ground clearance perfect for off-road truck camping
- Hidden design when not in use to return your truck to its original look
- Vehicle manufacturer recommends that all full-height slide-in camper bodies be directly attached to the vehicle frame structure
- Only truck camper tie down system with a Legendary Lifetime Warranty
- Proudly made in the USA
2003-2018 Dodge/Ram 2500/3500 Crew/Mega/Regular Cabs 6.5' Or 8' beds
- Will work with aftermarket hitches that do not have side plates that attach to the bottom of the frame.
- Dually applications may require the use of (#A7004 Dually Adapter Kit) Measure from front of camper slide in point to the rear anchor point. If total is 90" or less, use Dually Adapter Kit.
- Will not work with rear mounted kick out steps that are mounted under the bumper.