B&W Gooseneck Hitch - GNRK1500
- Removable Ball - Stores in Hitch
- B and W
- Below the Bed
- Wheel Well Release
- 30000 lbs GTW
- Manual Ball Removal
- 2-5/16 Hitch Ball
- 7500 lbs TW
Install this heavy-duty hitch on your vehicle so that you can securely tow your gooseneck trailer. Store the removable ball upside down in the hitch when you aren't towing to get complete bed access. Square ball base won't turn in hitch.
- Heavy-duty underbed hitch lets you tow your gooseneck trailer
- Complete truck bed access when you're not towing
- Remove ball from hitch, flip it upside down, and drop it back into hitch for storage
- 5/8" Thick, spring-loaded, steel locking pin on end of handle goes all the way through ball to secure it in place
- Access handle at rear driver's-side wheel well
- Single-piece, machined ball socket provides rugged durability
- Square ball base prevents ball from turning in hitch during hookup
- "Corners only" fit of stowed ball prevents grime buildup inside of hitch
- Specially designed accessories (sold separately) make it easy to customize the hitch to fit your needs
- Tow a 5th-wheel trailer with the B&W Companion hitch
- Spring-loaded safety-chain hookups are built in
- Some modification is needed for installation
- Welding required
- 4" Diameter hole must be cut into bed
- Raw finish steel construction
- Made in the USA
- Gross towing weight: 30,000 lbs
- Vertical load limit: 7,500 lbs
- Ball size: 2-5/16"
- Hitch plate dimensions: 6" wide x 8" long
- Limited lifetime warranty
With the B&W Turnoverball underbed gooseneck trailer hitch you get the best of both worlds. When you go to tow, the Turnoverball creates a sturdy, dependable connection with your gooseneck trailer. And when you're done towing, you can stow the ball upside down in the hitch to get full bed access and a clean appearance.
Easy-to-Remove, Simple-to-Store Hitch Ball
The durable steel hitch ball included with the Turnoverball system secures in the hitch with a sturdy, 5/8" thick steel pin that is incorporated into the end of the operating handle. To lock the ball in place, drop it into the hitch hole in the bed of your truck. Then rotate the handle in your driver's-side wheel well counterclockwise until the latch engages. When the latch is engaged, the spring-loaded pin on the end of the handle will be inserted all the way through the base of the hitch ball, forming a strong, solid connection and ensuring absolute security when you're towing.
When you're done towing, remove the hitch ball by simply pulling the handle out as far as it will go and then rotating it clockwise until it unlatches. Remove the ball, flip it upside down, and drop it back into the ball hole of the hitch. Then reengage the latch to secure the stowed ball in place.
Unlike typical gooseneck balls - which have round bases - the Turnoverball hitch ball is designed with a square base. This makes latching the ball in the hitch easier because the base won't rotate inside of the hitch like a round base might, so lining the pin up is a snap. The base of the ball also fits tightly within the ball hole during storage. Because only the corners of the base contact the sides of the socket, any dirt or grime that gets into the hitch will fall through the socket, thus helping to prevent any buildup that could cause the ball to seize up in the hitch.
B&W Turnoverball Gooseneck Hitch Accessories
B&W makes it easy to tow just about anything. With the many adapters and accessories available, the Turnoverball can be made to work with almost any gooseneck trailer. Hitch balls are available that have a built-in rise, an offset, and even a different connection type. Add on the Companion fifth-wheel hitch - which attaches directly to the Turnoverball with no other parts required - and you can tow your fifth-wheel trailer.